The Rose Of Durham within a holistic framework of exceptional services will support young parents and their children in establishing a strong foundation that will enable the family to reach its full potential.
Encouraging and empowering young parents and their children towards a future built on positive mental health.
Rose Of Durham’s Value Statements
- The client’s right to empowerment, dignity, and independence
- An environment of trust, caring, and respect
- Equity and inclusion
- A strong commitment to the key principles of Catholic Social Teachings
- Innovative leadership, advocacy, and commitment
- Strength based and resiliency building programs and services
- A community that fosters and nurtures participation and partnerships
- Transparency in all our operations
Rose of Durham’s Staff
- Executive Director
- Six Counsellors
- Office Administrator
Each year Rose of Durham provides services and support to approximately 400 young parents across Durham Region.